Random Cubicle.

You are the one, the one that lies close to me. Whispers, "Hello, I've missed you quite terribly."

Friday, January 7, 2011

Rest in Peace.

I always saw him in the hallways. He made the class fun when he was called on by the teacher.

He was was good kid.

Now, he's gone. Yesterday, at an unknown time, he had passed away. Leukemia took his life and crushed our English class and our student population. It was absolutely devastating. He had a high chance of surviving, but an infection to his already-weak immune-system killed him.

It's honestly, the saddest thing I've experienced. I cried when the announcement was made. I never really talked to him, but he was always there - in the halls, in English. I can't believe it's just been a week in 2011, and something like this had to happen. Why does Cancer take away our loved ones? He's a boy I barely knew, yet I found myself crying for him, his family, his brother, and friends,who were crying as well.

Rest in peace, Alistair.

No comments:

Post a Comment